Thursday, January 19, 2012

Technology Hates Me

Our router decided to die so I am mooching off free coffee shop wifi. I picked up the macdaddy of all routers(that Best Buy sells, that is), now I just have to wait until my husband is home from work for more than an hour for it to get set up. I know I could set it up if I really wanted to but I am also certain that I would find some way to screw it up and just cause him more work in the long run.

On a side note...I am LOVING this rain that we are finally getting!

And to show my happy spirit, please enjoy this lovely pic of me in San Diego back in November. We were determined to the day a Sea World and a little rain wasn't going to stop us.
I'm embracing the drowned rat look.  Feel free to mock.
We decided we had to go on the outside water ride before we left and this is how we all looked afterwards.  And no, I don't really know why I decided I still needed to use an umbrella.


No comments: