Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick update with a quote from Friends

I feel like I have been off in a far away land for a while where reading and blogging are at the bottom of my to-do list and at the top is me staring at my computer screen browsing...and browsing...and browsing.  What am I browsing?  Well I don't want to jinx anything because it is still early and uncertain but Monday night I bought a ticket to California, Wednesday I was on a plane, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I was working (actually able to go into the office instead of work from home because it is located in CA) and looking at something... Sunday I flew back to NC and here I am now exhausted, overwhelmed and trying not to think about what I want to think about. 

Allow me to quote Friends with a clue:

Chandler: Come with us. You'll see how close it is to the city.
Joey: No, it's not close! You said it was in Escrow? I couldn't even find that on the map! 

That's it...that's all I can say for now. 

The good news is I am finally going to post my review for the Stolen Crown...tomorrow.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway for a signed copy.

I'll keep you updated if I move on to a place that Joey can find on the map. 

2 comments:

nat @book, line, and sinker said...

how can you leave me hanging like this?!?!?! is there a big move in your future?

Anonymous said...

And if you're moving to CA...where?!?