Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'll Be Watching This Book


Last week, Nat from Book, Line, and Sinker posted about many of the amazing books that are soon going to be movies. I immediately started adding release dates to my calendar (Harry Potter was, of course, already on my calendar with glitter and flair). 

Although a movie rarely does justice to the book, I still love watching them.  I love to see the characters come to life and how they are interpreted.  I love the sets and colors.  Most of all I love when something in the movie turns out exactly how I imagined it when I was reading the book.  Because of these things, I was excited when I came across a new trailer for a book I didn't know was being made into a movie....Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See.  I can't wait to see how the movie turns out and what memories from the book it triggers.

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan comes out July 15 (same day as Harry Potter). Check out the trailer...

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved that books and this is the first I learned on a movie; THANKS SO MUCH