Friday, November 4, 2011

Catching up on awesome stuff!

I meant to write this post a while ago but I was out of town and then I got
disgustingly sick.  Don't you just hate that!

I'm blurry with excitement!
Last Friday I went to a book signing for Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (watch for my review).  I met up with the awesome Stephanie D of Misfit Salon and we had a blast listening to Laini talk about the book.  She even read the piece that included my favorite line from the book but she said it was the most quoted line so I guess I'm not as unique as I thought.  Or maybe it is just that good.  Read it and find out! P.S...it is.

Anyway...I talked to another local blogger named Stephanie who just got an agent for her novel...how freaking awesome right!!!  Then went for some hot chocolate and chit chat.  It was the start of an awesome weekend.


Also, congratulations to the winner of my Blogiversary Giveaway!! 
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess- My picture taking skills strike again. Sorry!

My brother was just all over that line from the book. "What's that about?" "You'll just have to read it to find out," I said.

I had so much fun. Thanks for meeting up with me!