Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekly Refresh




~currently involved with~ cuteness in the form of my best friend's daughter (which is why this post is coming to you late). For confirmation of cuteness please see above photo. She is in love with my eos chapstick and asked for the "ball" everytime she sees it. She saw me put it on so now she rubs the ball over her lips, which is what she is doing in the picture.

I'm loving roses from my garden
~moving on from~ my cold! Which turned into a sinus infection...which I got antibiotics for...which is actually now feeling better. Yay!


~taking with me~ Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. I am taking that books EVERYWHERE with me. I got a slight sunburn while I was sitting outside reading it yesterday. I was so into it I didn't realize how hot I was getting. I only got little bits of time throughout the week so I'm not finished yet but it's good because I have been able to savor it.

All you tabs tabs that almost made it to the quote of the week

~quote of the week~ 

Apparently Zuzana was feeling the same. "My kingdom for caffeine," she mumbled, making prayer hands up at the ceiling. 
When, however, in the next second, Issa entered with tea, Zuzana was not grateful. "Coffee, I meant coffee," she told the ceiling, as if the universe were a waiter that had gotten her order wrong. 
pg 177
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

2 comments:

Jenny @ Reading the End said...

Hahahaha, oh, the sunburns I've gotten behind losing track of time while reading a book. If I ever get skin cancer, reading will be the culprit. (I mean, that, and being of Irish descent. Damn Irish pale ancestors.)

oliveverlyblog said...

Seriously, need to get those chapsticks for her. Thank you again for the best weekend!!!