Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekly Refresh




~currently involved with~ I'm almost finished with Cress by Marissa Meyer, which is a fun series I have been enjoying. The plan is to finish it tomorrow because Tuesday I am rushing out to buy Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (which I am so excited about I can't stand it) and I plan to spend every moment not at work lost in the final book of a trilogy that I LOVE.

~moving on from~Hopefully this cold that has been with me for 2 weeks now. I am finally able to smell things again.

~taking with me~ I got a new keyboard that I'm hoping will help calm my tendonitis so we will see how that goes. So far I'm still unsure about it but I'm only about a sentence into using it. I'm also not known to do well with change.

~quote of the week~This weeks quote comes from one of my work boys...again. Before meals we give an "appreciation" and this one boy has been known to give the prayer from Talladega Nights (if you haven't seen it or just want to see it again, check out the video above). Well Friday at lunch he decided to mix it up something short and sweet and a little dash of Ricky Bobby.

"Dear tiny baby Jesus. Thank you for the little things. Thank you for forks and spoons so we don't have to eat slimy things with our hands. 
Amen"

1 comment:

Jenny @ Reading the End said...

Hahahaha, excellent prayer. That's a sentiment we can all get behind.