Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekly Refresh


~currently involved with~ life. This post is coming a day late because yesterday I was all wrapped up in hanging out at a beautiful pool at a friend's house. The temp got close to 100 so it was the perfect day to have a little water fun.


~tanking with me~ a nice tan (maybe even a bit of a burn) and I'm a bit worn out today but we have a mellow Memorial Day planned so I'm happy. Also I'm taking some muscle aches into the coming week after finding the giant trampoline. Man those things are fun...and a workout.
My sis and a friend's kid
~moving on from~ not much really. I'm having trouble finishing any books. Part of it is that I haven't had as much reading time as usual but I also can't stick to just one book. I keep book bouncing and it is killing me. 

Awesome view from the pool
~quote of the week~
"If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen." -- Ronald Reagan

Have a good Memorial Day. 

No comments: