Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Refresh


~currently involved with~ pretty much filling my shelves with library books for Nonfiction November. What can I say...I tend to be a last-minute joiner on most things. I'll be reading doing some light cleaning today but mostly taking it easy while my stupid broken toe heals.

~taking with me~ The sky looked amazing on Halloween so I grabbed my camera and took some photos. I'm still learning how to use it (one year later) and I want to take a class but for now I'm having fun playing around with it.

~moving on from~ Umm...warm weather? Not so much. I was hoping we were finally getting our fall weather after some rain on Halloween. It even cooled down enough that I turned on the space heater in my bedroom for an hour last night. Sadly, the forecast shows that we will be getting back to 80 again.

~quote of the week~
"Do you have turkey?"

-little ninja on Halloween who thought my purple lights meant I was ccelebrating Christmas with Halloween and he didn't want Thanksgivig to be left out.

1 comment:

Jenny @ Reading the End said...

Oo, the sky DOES look beautiful!

We're getting back to warm weather too -- it was a low of 35 over the weekend, but now it's supposed to be 76 degree highs for the next few days. I'm happy with it TODAY, because I have a picnic planned for this evening and I don't want to be cold, but I am ready for some proper winter weather.