Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TOP TEN Books/Movies to Get in Halloween Spirit



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks list features the top ten books/movies to read or watch to get into the Halloween spirit. OR top ten characters who I would totally want to be for Halloween. I am going to do a joint list since it is all just too good to pass up.

Books:

1. Dracula by Bram Stoker

2. Anything from the Fear Street series by R.L. Stine
(hello my 6th grade self)

3. Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury

4. The Crucible by Arthur Miller

5. Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt

Movies:

6. Hocus Pocus

7. Practical Magic

8. Nightmare Before Christmas

Costumes:

9. Professor McGonagall (from HP obviously)
I did this one already. Hat, cat tail, witch hat, scarf, wand. Done.

10. Karou (from Daughter of Smoke and Bone series)
There is actually a pic of a girl on twitter doing this one and see looked awesome!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Great picks! Lots of Hocus Pocus today! I've not read Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet, but it's just waiting for me on my shelf so maybe I'll finish in time for Halloween!

Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

Amy Shaw said...

I love The Crucible! I never thought of it as a Halloween read before but it could be!

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Yes to all! I especially love Hocus Pocus. It's a classic Halloween movie in our house.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Suey said...

Oh... doing Karou would be awesome!!