Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Back

Oh internet, how I have missed you!!! (I say as I lovingly stroke my laptop) I landed back on the east coast last night and boy was the trip an adventure (California I miss you already). I can't wait to start reading all the books I got for Christmas and my birthday. I will be posting more about all my sweet loot later this week but I wanted to drop in and say I have missed my blog as well as all the other blogs I have come to know an love. I never thought I would be glad to be back in Dementorville (as I lovingly refer to the city I am temporarily residing).

I will say that I have already spent $75 of the near $300 in gift cards I received to Barnes and Noble!!!! I love the holidays...or should I say January, when I get to spend my gift cards.

I'm off to bed, more tomorrow....

No comments: