Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Thank you MizB for hosting Teaser Tuesday.

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share 2 teaser sentences from that page
-Make sure you don't include any spoilers
-Share the title and author so envious readers can add it to their TBR pile

Check out Should Be Reading to read more Teaser Tuesdays.

"Something is going to go awfully wrong this semester! it cried.
With Dave's arms warm around her, Ann called back silently, For somebody else maybe, Tammy, but not for me!

-page 39
Daughters of Eve by Lois Duncan

7 comments:

Alayne said...

Ooh this one looks really spooky! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jennifer said...

Very intriguing! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-corrigans-pool.html

Andrea said...

I haven't read this in years, but I'm going to soon for a challenge. Thanks for the remind and great teaser.
Here's mine.

Phyl said...

This is an intriguing teaser especially, for me, when it's combined with the title of the book. It definitely makes me want to know more! So you made a great choice.

Meanwhile, my own teaser is at Bookishgal.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds mysterious...

Mine is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

Kaye said...

Well, that's different. My teaser is from the Chocolate Snowman Murders and can be found here

Amy said...

Fabulous cover and great teaser!